|Waimairi Tennis Club|
49 Watford St,
Terms and Conditions:
- The club has first priority making court reservations for junior programs, individual coaching, competition teams and coaching, business house, interclub and social play. Courts are available for member bookings outside booked club court commitments.
- Court bookings are available, single court at a time, at no charge to all paid or part paid up members.
- Members may invite non-members to play on the booked court; the rate per guest is $10 per hour. Please ensure your non-member fees are paid online before play to WTC bank account number 12-3209-0326080-00.
- Maximum of 2 bookings per member per week.
- Court Bookings are available:
- Weekdays 7am – 10pm
- Weekends & public holidays 8am – 10pm
- Court bookings available for up to 90 minutes per booking, off-peak time, 60 minutes during peak time.
- Peak times are Monday - Friday 6-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-5pm.
- Consecutive bookings are not permitted.
- Junior members should seek to make weekday bookings until 5.30pm, seniors after 5.30pm.
- Members must enter an email address in order to make a booking.
- Members must cancel bookings within 24 hours, if unable to attend a booking. Members repeatedly booking and ‘not showing’ may have online booking rights rescinded.
- If a court remains unoccupied 10 minutes after the start of the booking time, the booking will be forfeited and the court will be released for other users.
- Any members playing without a confirmed booking may be requested to vacate a court.
- Court bookings are not currently available to non-members; however this may be available on a user pays basis in the future.
- In the event of any conflict across court availability or time, any onsite committee member will seek to resolve any issues arising.
- Booking Rules subject to change by WTC committee.
Powered by SportLogic